The Harlequin vinyl roll cart is recommended for use if you wish to store or move rolls of Harlequin vinyl floor.
- Available 1.5m or 2m versions for 4 or 6 rolls.
- Constructed from black scratch-resistant, powder-coated steel.
- Two handles are supplied with each cart to assist with loading and unloading and, when not in use, these locate on the end sections to help manoeuvre the cart itself.
- The heavy gauge poles which support the rolls of flooring have special end fittings to locate them securely on the cart and a centre support to prevent bowing of the rolls.
- Four heavy-duty swivel castors; with brakes and non-marking polyamide wheels.
- A lockable tool box – ideal for keeping tools for cutting and fitting vinyl floors close to hand.
- Pallet saddles for forklift guidance as the whole unit is designed to be be lifted.
- Arrives flat-packed and can be assembled by one person.
Please note that all Harlequin vinyl floors (except Harlequin Allegro) with a roll length of up to 15 linear metres will fit the roll carts, however, the roll carts are primarily intended for up to 15 linear metre rolls of either Hi-Shine, Duo or Duo Pro.
Roll lengths that will fit the roll cart:
|Product/Roll Length||10 Metre||15 Metre||20 Metre|
Approximate weight of each roll:
|Roll weight/length||10 Metre||15 Metre||20 Metre|
|Hi-Shine||30 kg||45 kg||60 kg|
|Duo||32 kg||48 kg||64 kg|
|Duo Pro||45 kg||68 kg||90 kg|
|Studio||46 kg||69 kg||X|
|Cascade||52 kg||78 kg||X|
If you have any questions about our new roll cart then please feel free to contact us.