Harlequin Rocksure is an extremely tough, easily managed polymer composite stage surface.
Harlequin Rocksure can be installed by Harlequin’s highly-skilled technical teams on both new stage builds and as a stage refurbishment where it provides an attractive matt black alternative to Harlequin’s more traditional stage surfaces such as wood, a painted “sacrificial” layer of hardboard or heavy-duty vinyl. It is also available for purchase by the sheet.Harlequin Rocksure is available pre-drilled if required and can be worked with standard woodworking tools.
• High impact resistance, withstands shock and damage from falling objects e.g. shackles, clamps, tools,
• Abrasion resistant and extremely hard wearing, suitable for Genie, scissor lifts, castors and movement of props.
• Flame retardant, safe in fire risk areas e.g. pyrotechnics.
• Dielectric material, extreme electrical resistance and insulation. Safe to use with all stage electrics – especially rock concerts.
• Uniform body colour, scratches are imperceptible. No painting required.
• Compression strength exceeds 1,700kg/cm², extremely difficult to damage, will not warp.
• High chemical resistance, shrugs off water and common stage chemical spills.
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion, expansion joints not required.
• Machineable, can be drilled and screwed as conventional hardwood with carpenter’s tools.
• High fusion temperature, withstands heat exceeding 200°C.