Harlequin wall-mounted ballet barres come as single or double brackets with rectangular mounting plates. They are made from powder-coated steel for maximum stability and they have a modern look to suit your studio.
We supply beech ballet barres in an uncoated, natural sanded finish which are always purchased separately from the mounting brackets. They come in 2,3m length and 5cm diameter.
- Brackets can be mounted at any height: four fixings for the single bracket and six fixings for the double bracket
- Lengths of barre can be joined inside the bracket heads to hide the joins and give the impression of a continuous length of barre. For example, along the entire length of a studio wall
- Colour: Black
- Weight: Single bracket – 0.8kg, double bracket – 1.5kg
- Distance from the wall: 21cm
- Distance between barres (double bracket): 20cm from the middle of the top barre to the middle of the bottom barre
- Can be professionally installed along with your sprung floor by our technical team or delivered for home assembly
You may also be interested in our freestanding ballet barres.
For alternative wall bracket options or in case of any questions, please contact us.