Harlequin floor-mounted brackets can be mounted onto the surface of the dance floor, provided it is not sprung. If you would like to use this type of ballet barre with a sprung floor, you can do so by mounting the brackets onto reinforcements with the same height as the sprung floor and surface finish that you build around them.
These ballet barre brackets are constructed from high grade steel with a powder coated finish. The base plate is fitted with a cover plate to hide floor fittings and provide a streamlined look to your studio.
Harlequin floor-mounted brackets can be fitted by Harlequin’s expert technical team at the same time as your sprung floor or they can be purchased for self-install.
- height – floor to centre of upper barre 105.5cm
- colour – black
- weight – 10kg
- horizontal distance between the barre and leg of the bracket – 21cm
- distance between barres (from middle of upper to middle of lower barre) – 20cm
- Beech wood barres (5cm in diameter and 2.3m long) with a natural sanded finish are always to be purchased separately
- requires M10 fixings which are not supplied, as they need to be adapted to the support