Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Actitherm sprung floor
Harlequin Actitherm is a permanent sprung floor system that can be installed over underfloor heating and can be finished with a choice of Harlequin vinyl, solid hardwood or engineered board.
Harlequin Actitherm is comprised of 18mm structural plywood, topped with 6mm flooring grade plywood* which is mechanically fixed and glued (to the 18mm plywood layer), both are laid in a brickwork configuration, with the 6mm layer being laid at right angles to the first layer, thus avoiding any joins coinciding. The joints are finished using a smoothing compound to create a seamless substrate. Shock absorption and energy return is enhanced by the dual density elastomer blocks, which are attached at predetermined intervals to the underside.
Harlequin Actitherm is designed for installation by our own highly-skilled technical team and all work is fully guaranteed.
Different surface options include:
• A Harlequin vinyl performance floor, selected from our range
• Solid hardwood – in beech, oak or maple
• Engineered board with a hardwood wear layer – in beech, oak or maple.
If solid hardwood or engineered board is chosen, the skirting will be ‘optional’.
* The 6mm layer is replaced with the chosen solid hardwood or engineered board if this option is chosen.
PLEASE NOTE: Underfloor heating should not be allowed to exceed 27°C if finished with a Harlequin vinyl floor surface or 30°C iffinished with a solid hardwood or engineered board surface.
- Permanent or Portable : Permanent
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) : 43 mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish) : 18.95kg/m²
- Testing standards : DIN 18032-2 & EN 14904-2006
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195) : 789kg (7.74kN)
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Actitherm specification sheet
Get in touch
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?