The Harlequin starter cleaning kit includes a 1 litre bottle of Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner, a 1 litre bottle of Harlequin Heavy Duty Cleaner, a spray bottle for spot cleaning and a magic sponge.
Harlequin Starter Cleaning Kit
€28.00 + VAT
Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner
A general-purpose non-perfumed vinyl floor cleaner with both antistatic and antibacterial properties which is effective at removing residual marks or film present after the manufacturing or installation process.
Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner contains the biocide Benzalkonium Chloride which provides antibacterial properties and has been proven to be effective against most bacteria and viruses, including human coronavirus.
Daily use of Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner is a good practice and will maintain the optimum performance of your Harlequin performance floor while keeping it hygienically clean, reducing the likelihood of any harmful germs, bacteria or virus accumulating on the surface of the floor. More frequent use is acceptable if required.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner should be used as the routine general cleaner, frequency of use will depend on the level of soiling.
- Prior to cleaning, sweep or vacuum the vinyl to remove any loose dirt and dust
- For general use, dilute the Harlequin Vinyl Daily Cleaner in the ratio of 1:50; 100ml in 5 litres of water
- For a deeper clean, every four to six weeks, dilute the Harlequin Vinyl Daily
- Cleaner in the ratio of 1:25; 200ml in 5 litres of water
- The diluted solution can be mopped on and then scrubbed using a “doodlebug/octopus” tool, or used through a scrubbing machine
- Rinse with clean water and allow to thoroughly dry
Harlequin Heavy Duty Cleaner
A concentrated, heavy-duty deep cleaner designed to cut through build-up of residue and emulsion.This product has been formulated for use on any Harlequin vinyl performance floor.
A 1 litre container should provide coverage for approximately 20m² to 30m².
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
If you have used Harlequin Vinyl Dressing and Harlequin Vinyl Maintainer, the build-up of both solutions will need to be removed periodically using Harlequin Vinyl Heavy Duty Cleaner.We recommend that this is undertaken once or twice a year.
- Prior to cleaning, sweep or vacuum the vinyl to remove any loose dirt and dust.
- Dilute the Harlequin Vinyl Heavy Duty Cleaner in the ratio of 1:25, 200ml in 5 litres of hot water
- Mop on or use a scrubbing machine and leave for 2-5 minutes. The solution will turn white when the Harlequin Vinyl Heavy Duty Cleaner is working
- Scrub if necessary and remove residue with a mop
- Rinse with clean water and allow to dry thoroughly.
Shipping time: 2-3 working days
Shipping costs: Will be calculated after you enter your shipping address
Need help on the shop?
*Note: All product prices shown on this page exclude VAT and delivery unless otherwise stated. Any import duties applicable to deliveries outside the EU have to be covered by the recipient.