Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Studio vinyl dance floor
Harlequin Studio is produced from a particularly hard-wearing vinyl and its formulation focuses on the demands of dancers. The result is a slip-resistant floor that offers dancers added confidence for demanding choreography and movement.
Harlequin Studio’s firm but lightweight foam backing provides protection against hard sub-floors and is a great choice when touring. It’s ideal for aerobics, zumba, hip-hop, jazz, street, ballet, contemporary and modern dance.
Harlequin Studio is designed for dance, studio and stage use and is specified for loose-lay or permanent installation within dance institutions, dance studios, schools and theatres. It’s also a superb choice as the vinyl dance surface in conjunction with a Harlequin sprung floor.
For more dance floor information, advice, FREE samples or a quote, contact us. Alternatively, fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Permanent or Portable - Both
- Roll width - 1.5m
- Roll lengths - 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m
- Standard colours - Black 180, Grey 880, Light Grey 156, White 100
- Special colours (Subject to the availability of stock) : Very light grey 9002, Grey 890, Dark Grey 406, Brown 170, Tan 4006, Dark brown 200, Dark grey 253, Copper 182, Grey 116, Turquoise 20012, Blue 201, Orange 203, Old rose 197, Candy pink 259, Paradise pink 125, Burgundy 373, Skin 162
- Thickness - 3mm
- Weight - 2.3kg/m²
- Fire rating - Cfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)
Harlequin Studio is suitable for:
- aerobics and zumba
- hip-hop, jazz and street dance
- contemporary dance
- modern dance
Cleaning and Aftercare
Case study - Académie Américaine de Danse de Paris
Case study - Conservatoire de Paris
Case study - Palucca Schule
Harlequin Studio specification sheet
Harlequin vinyl floors brochure
Paris Conservatoire of Dance and Music
Get in touch
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?