Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Liberty sprung floor
Harlequin Liberty is a sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent or semi-permanent/portable installation. Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a rounded tongue and groove, which is secured in place using our ‘one turn of the key’ latch and lock mechanism.
Harlequin Liberty is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range. For permanent and semi-permanent use, installation can be carried out either by the customer themselves or by our highly-skilled technical team.
Harlequin Liberty sprung floor panels and the accompanying portable Harlequin vinyl performance floor can also be stored in carts, providing an easy and safe way for stage crew to move them on tour or around a venue.
For more information, advice or a quote, contact us. Alternatively, fill out the enquiry form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Permanent or Portable - Both
- Floor panel sizes - 1m x 1m and 2m x 1m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 37 mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 12.5 kg/m²
- Testing standards - DIN 18032-2
- Average shock absorption - 67%
- Maximum load resistance - 670 kg/m²
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195) - 366 kg/pressure point
Harlequin Liberty can be used in conjunction with the following surface finishes:
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Liberty specification sheet
Harlequin sprung floor systems
Harlequin's practical 'how to' guide
Paris Conservatoire of Dance and Music
Barcelona Theatre Institute
School of Dramatic Art in Caceres
Get in touch
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?