Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Liberty HD sprung floor
Harlequin Liberty HD is a further development of our renowned Liberty panel system, designed with enhanced durability in mind, for more challenging environments. Installed permanently or as a portable floor, panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a rounded tongue and groove and are secured using our ‘one turn of the key’ latch and lock mechanism.
Harlequin Liberty HD panels are overlaid with a dark brown polymer resin on both sides and have a textured, high grip pattern on the top surface, which is high wear resistant, anti-slip and weatherproof.
Harlequin Liberty HD panels can be finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range. For permanent and semi-permanent use, installation can be carried out either by the customer themselves or by our highly-skilled technical team. Harlequin sprung floor panels and the accompanying portable Harlequin vinyl performance floor can also be stored in carts, providing an easy and safe way for stage crew to move them on tour or around a venue.
- Permanent or Portable - Both
- Floor panel sizes - 1m x 1m & 2m x 1m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 37mm
- Minimum flour weight (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 12.5kg/m²
- Testing standards - DIN 18032-2 EN 14904-2006
- Average shock absorption - 67%
- Maximum point load (BS EN 1195) - 1 126kg
- Area deflection - 12.8%
- Rolling load - >1500N
- Vertical deformation - 4.1mm
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Liberty HD specification sheet
Get in touch
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?