Call us now for a quote
The Harlequin Flexity sprung dance floor is a cost-effective, self-install sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent installation. Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a special tongue and groove, which are glued during installation. A semi-permanent version is available, to special order, where the panels are held together with plastic straps.
Harlequin Flexity can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and full instructions are provided. It’s a cost-effective choice, helping to reduce the injury risks associated with dancing or performing on a hard, unsprung floor.
Harlequin Flexity is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range.
- Permanent or Portable - Permanent
- Floor panel sizes - 1.20m x 2.4m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 10kg/m²
- Average shock absorption - 59.1%
- Maximum load resistance - 600kg/m²
- Maximum point load - 366kg/point
- Fire rating : vinyl floor finishing : Bfl-s1 / engineered board finishing : Dfl-S1
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Flexity specification sheet
Harlequin sprung floor systems
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?