Call us now for a quote
Harlequin Flexity Plus
Harlequin Flexity Plus is a cost-effective, self-install sprung floor panel system, designed for permanent or semi-permanent installation. Panels are laid in a brickwork fashion onto the sub-floor, so that cross joins do not coincide. The panels join together by a special tongue and groove, which are glued together for permanent installation or fixed using woodscrews at predetermined points along the tongue and groove for a semi-permanent solution.
Harlequin Flexity Plus can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and full instructions are provided. It’s a cost-effective choice, helping to reduce the injury risks associated with dancing or performing on a hard, unsprung floor.
Harlequin Flexity Plus is finished by choosing an appropriate Harlequin vinyl performance floor from our range for a semi-permanent (portable) floor and an engineered wood finish on a permanent floor.
- Permanent or Portable - Permanent or semi permanent
- Floor panel sizes - 1.125m x 2.250m
- Dance surface size - 1.089m x 2.214m
- Minimum floor thickness (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 37mm
- Minimum floor weight (before inclusion of chosen finish) - 11.85kg/m²
- Testing standard - EN14904-2006
- Average shock absorption - 67%
- Maximum point load - 1126kg/point
- Fire rating : vinyl floor finishing : Bfl-s1 / engineered board finishing : Dfl-S1
Cleaning and Aftercare
Harlequin Flexity Plus specification sheet
Get in touch
Send to a friend
Would you like to send this information to a friend?